EOI - shed raid

Not sure if this has been done before and not sure what sorta stuff we have in Wellington. But how do you guys and girls think a shed raid would go down one weekend? The idea is, we all meet up and convoy and see everyones unfinished projects sitting in their garages and have a bit of banter at each stop about what they're doing etc. Then end up at a final meet point and have a beer and a sausage and lax out.

Could even incorporate some sort of poker run type thing into it like the bikie gangs do with a prize for the person with the best hand?

Just thought I'd gauge some interest as im not sure how many welly folk have unfinished projects lurking in their sheds.

Thoughts?

UPDATE:

Here is the list of people who have offered up their garages.

k-trips

Borgweiser

Steelies

Kicker

vivaspeed

seedy al

oldnrusty

ShavenYak

Jakesae101

If you are wanting to add your shed/garage/lock up to the list (or remove it from the list), then register your interest in the thread, or send me a PM.

If you are wanting to come on the cruise round, PM me, or register interest in the thread. If nobody has met you, chances are you won't get PM'd with the meet points. Nothing personal (sort of) but we need to know who you are before garage doors are opened, too much potential for dirty scumbag theivery and so forth, as i'm sure you understand.

I will keep a private list of people who will be PM'd with the invite, once we've sussed out some sort of route map.

Tentative dates are [edit] still being decided [/edit]. Should be in the height of summer.

• Like 2

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would attend this.

I can safely say that no one will have any interest in visiting my single garage in the suburban yawnhole of Ngaio though.

NGAIO IS A BUSTLING METROPOLIS THANK YOU!

We have two dairies and two liquor stores right across the road from each other. And a curry shop and fish and chip shop. What more could you want?

• Like 1

Haha I do love those friendly booze merchants. My end is pretty miserable though. There's hardly even any phone reception at my house!

Anyway, that's getting away from the point. What I meant was that my "shed" is not worthy of a stop but I will happily attend such an event.