EOI - shed raid

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah i was thinking about the theift thing before.

I ahve had this done to me before., so trusted poeple only

In our old lockup a good friend of urs turned up with a random friend of his

two weeks later he pays the mob to do the place over

Fucken little cunt fucken whore

And if you want to know, its that little faggot that drifts that ke26 wagon in D1NZ.

thats ratshit, from what ive heard that was the same fuckwit responsible for my mates ae86 going missing, people like that need a bullet in the head

thats ratshit, from what ive heard that was the same fuckwit responsible for my mates ae86 going missing, people like that need a bullet in the head

that would be your mate who parked his well moddified Ae-86 on a main road every day?

And had his other one written off parked in the same spot?

All I can say is, dont park desirable cars in Hi profil places, eeeeereday

that would be your mate who parked his well moddified Ae-86 on a main road every day?

And had his other one written off parked in the same spot?

All I can say is, dont park desirable cars in Hi profil places, eeeeereday

yep that'd be the one, ex d1nz ae86, was saying that meatsack turned up harrassing him to swap for about 6 different cars before he just stole it. yeah always keep your shit locked up, more security the better ae, can definately understand the wanting to keep the sheds shut to strangers

• 2 weeks later...

hey, I don't expect an invite, as you guys only know me on here (and from my uber-famous image of KK's Steve Austin), I thought I'd post to say "awesome idea - really cool".

I have neither a garage or an OS project (apart from the OS BTCC candidate), but if I did I'd display similar caution in opening up my shed to folks I don't know. Takes bloody years to accumulate toolage and hard work for the $$, doesn't take long for some asswipe to lift them. I'm about to track down the spring compressors I lent out to a mate about six years ago...

PS - the prospect to seeing Steve Austin back on the road is an exciting one, time for a project update KK #8 )

hey, I don't expect an invite, as you guys only know me on here (and from my uber-famous image of KK's Steve Austin), I thought I'd post to say "awesome idea - really cool".

I have neither a garage or an OS project (apart from the OS BTCC candidate), but if I did I'd display similar caution in opening up my shed to folks I don't know. Takes bloody years to accumulate toolage and hard work for the $$, doesn't take long for some asswipe to lift them. I'm about to track down the spring compressors I lent out to a mate about six years ago...

PS - the prospect to seeing Steve Austin back on the road is an exciting one, time for a project update KK #8 )

LOL I had no idea that you are the man who took the photo of my Austin.. What was your flickr username again - Neukoln?

Cheers - and welcome - even though it's 6 months late after you joined.. LOL

PS - come to the meet next Thursday night - it's going to be in the Mana area..

Also Steve is currently in a fairly sad state TBH.. But as you may have read I have motivation to reinstate him this summer for next winter's motoring while I do 1UZ conversion on my Commy..

LOL I had no idea that you are the man who took the photo of my Austin.. What was your flickr username again - Neukoln?

Cheers - and welcome - even though it's 6 months late after you joined.. LOL

PS - come to the meet next Thursday night - it's going to be in the Mana area..

Also Steve is currently in a fairly sad state TBH.. But as you may have read I have motivation to reinstate him this summer for next winter's motoring while I do 1UZ conversion on my Commy..

thanks KK #; ) yep, that's me.

I sometimes visit up your way, I think I saw Steve in your backyard area a while back? In fact, for about 5 or 6 months back in 1997, we lived at number 140 (if I recall correctly), a 1BR rental before we purchased. viz I'm not a stalker, I just like heading up to the old neighbourhood every once in a while, and like the views from up there.

Thanks for the invite! I may be able to make next Thursday, it'd be good to meet some of the gang. I'll see if the BM is back on the road by then, which will free up my OS BTCC candidate from family duties, and carry me out there.

cheers

i'm keen for this. Depending when it is i will have the crown in a state of dassassembly and the new motor half in / if im not a lazy fuck. so not alot of point if i have got my shit sorted but keen to "go round and check ery ones shit out" If you'll allow me.....