Yetchh's P5 Landau (LTD version of a Falcon coupe)

KKtrips

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the stupid thing that really fucks me off was three came up for sale here in nz within three months of me buying that heap of shit and all went for under NZ18k which is getting close to what ive spent on it including getting it home... faaaaark

I was going to say, how is this so rust fucked for an Aussie car???

its only dry in the desert bro.. and maybe in summer..

Ah ok...I always imagine Aussie to be a sunny dry country :lol: But then ACT seems to have similar weather/temps to here.

All I've got to say is Jesus you're a brave man. And nice FJ55 :)

yeah i loved that truck, spent heaps on it and sold to my mate before i left and he fucken blew it up then sold it for stuff all :x dick.. karma got him tho, he ran his 2002 Cherokee out of oil a week later hahaha

wow

dat rust

I'll check with my mates old man (he's restored an xa coupe) if he knows of anyone wrecking coupes/sedans (will be more likely sedans), though you'd probably have more luck finding one on a farm down your way or dunners.

You're back in NZ? Chch?

There is/was an xb coupe rear end cut (cut from doorframe and front of C pillar) in waimate but that was 2 years ago. Guy had plenty of other xb wrecks too.

That crank looks suprisingly good.

This should shut me up about the rust in my pontiac

wow

dat rust

I'll check with my mates old man (he's restored an xa coupe) if he knows of anyone wrecking coupes/sedans (will be more likely sedans), though you'd probably have more luck finding one on a farm down your way or dunners.

that would be awesome bro, sedans and coupes have the same floor pan, wagons too, from the back seat forwards.. i'll somehow have find something rust free, if there's any such thing..

You're back in NZ? Chch?

There is/was an xb coupe rear end cut (cut from doorframe and front of C pillar) in waimate but that was 2 years ago. Guy had plenty of other xb wrecks too.

That crank looks suprisingly good.

This should shut me up about the rust in my pontiac

Thats what I need to know, you have any contact details by any chance do ya?.. yeah back in "paradise", 3 quakes later...