mutiny's Personal Six

kyteler

As per: viewtopic.php?f=17&t=33934

Fuck yeah man, stoked you got this.

I have no L24 spare sadly but find out what sump type it is and see whether an L28 will just drop in. It's your easiest engine option.

I do have an L24 if need be for re-vin purposes but it's kinda fucked and is the matching numbers motor for my 110. I need to take the rods out of it but that's likely some time away so if you would like to borrow it beforehand then just let me know.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Theoretically, yes. :lol:

That's not to say someone hasn't stuffed with it previously though. As is the case with many Gloria's, were once G-series, now L-series and it would be easier again in a car that was already L to put another L in there.

Sweet car, saw it on trade me a while back, Ive got a 2400 super six thats a 1970 model and also had a 2300 super six, registerd as a 68 but im pretty sure it was a 69, the L23 was differrent looking motor with the domed nuts on the valve cover,

Pm me if your after anything in particular , just last week a mate in aus stripped one down for spares for his project so might have a few buts laying around

Sweet car, saw it on trade me a while back, Ive got a 2400 super six thats a 1970 model and also had a 2300 super six, registerd as a 68 but im pretty sure it was a 69, the L23 was differrent looking motor with the domed nuts on the valve cover,

Pm me if your after anything in particular , just last week a mate in aus stripped one down for spares for his project so might have a few buts laying around

would damn near purchase anything at all you dont want, do however need a hubcap, and one of the turny knobs for the front widnows

In know the one I pulled out of the mustard whale is in relatively good nik and sitting in my lock-up. PM Dadams and see if he wants to sell it as he now owns it - only problem is the North/South island deal..

sweet car

I am picking a car up in Wellington in a few weeks and could bring an engine back to Christchurch if needed