Lowrota's post apocalyptic XAGT rep

ProZac

Nice man - sweet ride height too.

I would be super scared of a double pumper and my wallet ever meeting on a dark alley - pretty sure my wallet would lose horrifically... Considered chucking on a vacc sec for regular driving?

PS added links to the first post of discussion and project for ya..

Nice man - sweet ride height too.

I would be super scared of a double pumper and my wallet ever meeting on a dark alley - pretty sure my wallet would lose horrifically... Considered chucking on a vacc sec for regular driving?

PS added links to the first post of discussion and project for ya..

She isnt actually to bad on fuel aye if I dont drive it hahaha. Will look at other carbies once my gst, prov tax and accountancy bills are paid!

My ford parts knowledge is somewhat lacking (see my sig :lol: )

But would a sump from a 351 Cleveland fit (assuming your engine is a 302)?

It sounds like a silly question but I'm only asking because of the doubt raised about whether or not your V8 is a 302 or 351.

Here, for cheap:

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-parts-accessories/ford/engines/auction-470315707.htm

211379745_full.jpg

Yeah the car is certed for a tunnel rammed 351 but now could have a 351 or 302 in there... Fak knows lol. Im not worried. And yeah a 351 sump will fit. But its quoted as $40 bucks postage! Cheers tho. The engine is way gruntier than the last 302 I drove a week or so back ....