Kaikoura 'meat'- its all about old cars, beer and the cock.

yoeddynz

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Chris- I'm sure we can do more events and like Felixx says this could come a regular thing eh.

Edit: beaten. Yeah like the cat man says. It will be good so we do it more.

Shit- just the drive to Kaikoura alone is always good be it from the south of from the north.

Bart. Baaaaaaart. Baaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrt. Are you still coming? I'm pretty damn sure you'll have cell phone coverage there as we had it at hupuku beach.

Will on RMX 50

ha- will be a epic little trip on that. Good effort. Your brother and his integra more than welcome (he sold his rb powered silva and bought an integra?!!)

It was/is his wife's daily, red, auto, ~130kms and incredibly rough but economical and reliable. They're looking at buying land at the moment so tight budget wise but he will be super keen to go for a dive/surf...

Alex & Hannah in the Viva

Felixx in the Angrybox

Jeff on the CB

Will on RMX 50 -possibly my brother too, (but he'll have to park his POS Integra down the road)

Logan in a capri

zac and laura in a starion

sam in a morrie

Big Louie in an Anglia

Ian (off 105speed) in an Anglia

List is approaching epic weekend spec :P

I bought an inflatable camping mat this morning off torpedo 7, by the photo im pretty sure I will be able to fully inflate it with <2 breaths :lol:

Now I just have to make sure all my tent is there and I'll be ready :salute:

I think I will bring my bivvy bag..

easy to put up AND take down.

Im guessing a BBQ would be the go, I will ask dad if I can borrow his portable one, I bet he says no as it is still virginal (in the box)

Yeah we were thinking BBQ. It's a must. Really looking forwards to this. Meeting yet more gc's off Oldschool. I like old cars, old car people, food, camping and whiskey. So this is all good then. :D

Zac - I do hope you and laura can make it. I'm trying to lure Chris (cul8r) along too. Find him and give him a kick up the bum....

My tent is only small. and putting up tents while getting on the hammer is half the fun of camping.

Fun allocation:

30% putting up the tent on the hammer

40% fire

50% the journey there

(Yes the math is correct - This trip will be 120% awesome)

I've got a bbq here which we can take but its a normal size 3 burner and has wheels type one.

It only takes a couple of mins to take it apart enough to fit in a wagon or on a ute if anyone is bringing something utilitarian.

Yep- I think for sure that as soon as the car engine is off the whiskey etc gets opened - before selecting tent site and starting the build. More fun this way. I love watching people turn up at campgrounds with a large new tent they have never put up before. It's good armchair sitting, beer in hand watching material.

We need more vauxhalls along. I feel a inbalance starting up with all these fords..