Kaikoura 'meat'- its all about old cars, beer and the cock.

yoeddynz

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yoeddy..

How heavy are you? You appear to be approx 83kg in your photos.. if you are between 75 and 85 I have a suit that will fit

Fuck me that's a bloody good guess. Yep right now Im a bit porky at around 82kg and 189cm. If you have a suit I can borrow that would be awesome. I have never been crayfishing but I have done a lot of diving for those big red rock crabs in Abel Tasman nat park. I would love to catch my own cray! :)

Yoeddy..

How heavy are you? You appear to be approx 83kg in your photos.. if you are between 75 and 85 I have a suit that will fit

Fuck me that's a bloody good guess. Yep right now Im a bit porky at around 82kg and 189cm. If you have a suit I can borrow that would be awesome. I have never been crayfishing but I have done a lot of diving for those big red rock crabs in Abel Tasman nat park. I would love to catch my own cray! :)

Hey boss,.

I have a suit, fins, mask, snorkel and glovesyou can borrow. Will sort a weight belt too. You will need some heavy socks.

Lets do it

Glenn

0275 262 833

Did 60km today on the RMX just to see how it goes up hills on the open road. Managed an indicated 80km/h climbing over the top of Moutere Saddle, 105 km/h down the other side (I'd love to know how many revs that would be!) :lol: looking forward to it 8)

Breakfast at Mackers with a Photo Shoot in the car park then a Le Mans style start. F**K that would liven up the city.

donuts outside the Amberley Copshop??

(Jokes)

I suggest woodend hotel carpark.

We can meet Valiant there.

I guess I am the Northernmost member in the city so howabout the chch bods rendevous at my place.

Casebrook

Your a madman wildcat. I mean i know im riding from chch to hoki same weekend on my 50 but nelson to kaikoura! Mad . Esp by yourself

If it was still open i would be doing it through the Rainbow, so by state highway seems like a piece of piss. This bike was originally bought by a mate of mine to do the Dusty Butt 1000 in 24 hours (1000km with as much gravel as possible) http://www.db1k.com/

So 260km should be a walk in the park!

You'll be fine but just make sure you take many warm clothes. Remember we can take what ever gear you don't want to carry in the viva. We will be driving to blenheim on Friday night though so we can go for a run sat morning on wither hills. You're welcome to ride over to Blenheim Friday night and stay at my olds if you want to split the trip in two. But I'm guessing you want to do the trip as a whole in full day light? I would...

Edit: Will is no stranger to driving big distances as he told us a while back he used to drive from Nelson to queenstown for a shag? Or something. Maybe work. But a shag sounds better.

Hi Team, new to the oldschool. Keen to head down for a day run to kaikoura if the car is back from the panel shop and I can get a warrent. Would be good to meet some new bods with the same interests. Cars owned by me are 1952 ford popular and 2 anglia 105e's one with live plates for sale and 1 with rego on hold needs cert for a few period mods I have done

Boycie

Come along- meet up with others for convoy. Always good on Oldschool convoys for if shit happens there are always mates to help.

I vote Bart comes along with wifey in tow. If she goes into labour then we can all help with the birth. Ill bring large pipe wrench as i have seen them used on medical programs eh.

Would make epic thread..

You'll be fine but just make sure you take many warm clothes. Remember we can take what ever gear you don't want to carry in the viva. We will be driving to blenheim on Friday night though so we can go for a run sat morning on wither hills. You're welcome to ride over to Blenheim Friday night and stay at my olds if you want to split the trip in two. But I'm guessing you want to do the trip as a whole in full day light? I would...

Edit: Will is no stranger to driving big distances as he told us a while back he used to drive from Nelson to queenstown for a shag? Or something. Maybe work. But a shag sounds better.

Sweet as, little bro is almost definitely coming so he can stack a few bits and pieces in (note to self; stop drinking all my homebrew). Cheers for the offer of accommodation on Friday, plan is to get away early on Saturday. I reckon it will take 5 hours tops, but aiming for sub 4 hours.

Haha, first year after uni my mrs(wife now!) lived in Queenstown. So every second week, 800 km after work on a Friday, back to Nelson on Sunday afternoon. Wore out 4 Goodyear NCT 5s in 8 weeks...