Kaikoura 'meat'- its all about old cars, beer and the cock.

yoeddynz

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A beer from me if you arrive by small bike! We could possibly give you a lift back to nelson on Sunday and put bike in back of van.

Challenge accepted...leave pass approved also. I'm not sure if I'll need the ride back, will do a test run over to Mot in the coming weeks to see how it copes in a 100km/h area

It's not physically a small bike, made in Spain, sold for $5500 in 2001, when the RG150 was $2995 and the FXR150 $3495

attachment.php?attachmentid=256873&d=1328515344

But the engine is very small

2004%5C08%5C09%5Cbikepics-192444-800.jpg

I have called a meeting of Chch Anglia owners to see if some of them want to come up for a weekend of madness.

Spoke to big louie,

Warned him there would be drinking, he was good with that

Warned him there would be fighting, he was good with that

Warned him there would be rough sex, he was good with that

He asked who was going...

I told him , just him and I at this point!

The proposed crayfish has got my interest higher!

Hopefully there is no snow on the inland road by then! Although I have proven on gravel that my bike does awesome rooster tails and is quite controllable, but I think snow might be different... :P

Hannah has pointed out to me that he Kaikoura council are a bit nazi like on us kiwis enjoying our land for free. We have always parked up at the beach north of Kaikoura or free no worries. Usually there are plenty of others parked along there too. It's usually winter when we stay there. I reckon if it's only a few cars then we'll be fine. But if there are lots of cars then we might need to clamp at one of the campgrounds at the beachs just south of Kaikoura and pay. I reckon they should have BBQ/fire areas?

We should just see how it goes and play it by ear, deciding nearer to the weekend where we stay.

could be keen in the mk5 sport,mrs not so much as she gets sick very very easily :?

you just dont like to share... greedy sod

never.............. :P .but im actually being serious,she had serious health issues as a kid and some are ongoing unfortunately :( .on the camping side of things,im happy with whatever you guys decide ae :)

PS:scooters should be ridden to Kaikoura instead of Hoki :wink:

That's a shame. We'll just have to have Bart all to ourselves then.

I'm going to drag dave (avenger tiger) along as well. He has not posted up on here much but has just scored some avengers so is now again officially a old car owner.

More the merrier if they are gc's.

Will- we can take your camping gear etc in our van if you want so you don't turn up on the bike with a sore back.

I too am looking forwards to meeting more f the Oldschool family. And eating crayfish. And drinking whiskey.