Kaikoura 'meat'- its all about old cars, beer and the cock.

yoeddynz

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We could meet at the new world carpark. I think there is a bar cafe there? And then stock up on BBQ food and beer etc. this way we have plenty of easy parking too.

That would be choice as I could stash some beer in someones car at this stage and wouldn't have to try and get extra stuff on my bike

What's a pork belly into bacon?

I am trying to convince hannah that we should indeed take the Viva and our tent. We are so used to normally going camping along with a old hiace van which is super cosy in winter as we have a tiny woodburner inside it. The more other people turn up with old cars/bikes and tents the more she shall feel guilty and submit. I personally think everyone will be fine once whiskey and food gets downed.

I think we will have to play it by ear as far as camping at hapuku goes. I reckon we just turn up and setup camp. With many old cars and happy people how can someone possibly tell us to move on. Anyway- in winter they are far more relaxed. Probably think anyone camping when it's cold deserves a break eh?

youeddy.. basically

HOME MADE BACON..

Yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mm m

It seems to be a pretty chilled affair so far. If you can make it cool.

Now fellsas, how do I lure dave (avengertiger) down for the weekend when he doesn't do the camping thing? Maybe if we promise a load of hidden away avengers on the Kaikoura coast eh?

OK Big ups to BigLouie.

He has a mate with a bit of land just North of kaikoura

and on that land there is a shed

and in that shed there is a bar

There is also room to doss on the floor

AND there is room for tents

Beach is very close (unsure if walking distance)

He will also put a portaloo there for the ladies

Nice private location we can use with no need to worry about Mr Doc

I reckon we could all chip in some bucks just to say thanks,

Glenn

The location of this pad is halfway between kaikoura and hapuku. I will not put the address on here however I will PM those interested nearer the date

it is 1.2km to the beach as the crow flies.

I am not ordering people to use this spot but it is there

Fuck yeah! :D This sounds bloody grand. Yep I'm happy to chip in eh, especially as we may have ended up using a campground if mr doc wasn't happy. Say $10 each head? Can we still have a campfire (with marshmallows....) 8)

So shall we start a list of who's coming and in what car. That way we'll have and idea of numbers to expect.

Alex and Hannah in Viva.