Kaikoura 'meat'- its all about old cars, beer and the cock.

yoeddynz

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Guys,

Just PM me with your email for instructions / maps of where we will be.

If you get lost or whatever just ring either Me (Dave - Big Louie) on 021637180 or Glenn Scott (Felix) on 02755262833.

Look forward to seeing you all there and having a great time.

Big Louie

Hey Alex, little bro is pulling pin so I will probably need you to take down a sleeping bag/tent/bed roll/dry clothes if you've got space in the Viva? Quite happy to go self contained though as tent sounds like it could be an optional extra...

No worries will. Hannah and I will be heading to Blenheim Friday night but you can always pop stuff around to my work when you finish work (that's like 3pm then eh- you easy life school teachers.....)

As long as you turn up Felixx it doesn't matter what in. You still keen on diving for crays?

3? 3 pm is for suckers. Once the roll is done I'm off...I'm right into the key competencies, one of which is 'Managing self'.obvious troll, I was writing report comments until 10 pm tonight :lol:

Ah yes, your work is miles closer than the Brook. Will plan what I'm taking/carrying and drop it off. These repeated frosty mornings have me a little nervous about getting the gear I carry right...

edit: Also EvoBilly? He seems to have dropped off OS since Nats, did he buy one too many cars and his Mrs cracked? If someone has contact details, could give him a text?

Holy shitbags. I just opened a fucking massive can of worms :lol:

Bolted the new bars onto my bike and they look ace!

Broke 3 brittle old wires on the controls :x

Have to sand some of the nice paint off my flash new bars cos its too thick and the throttle won't return :x

Clutch cable, brake hose and all the control wiring is now way too long :x

Should be sweet by the weekend though (except for everything being too long, it can just stay that way for a little while)

I think billy used up all his 'get out of jail' tokens when he went to the nats. I'll text him though. I was hoping Sam might make it too but same again - no tokens left?

Im hoping to get dave the Irish avenger along. He now has 5 avengers but none are on the road. So offered him a seat but will depend on if he is free.

I think billy used up all his 'get out of jail' tokens when he went to the nats. I'll text him though. I was hoping Sam might make it too but same again - no tokens left?

Im hoping to get dave the Irish avenger along. He now has 5 avengers but none are on the road. So offered him a seat but will depend on if he is free.

it would seem that i am all out of tokens will see what happens closer to the day i might be able to do a day trip but not stay my car is also out of action still but might tough the cold and get the worklights out and try get it going

we have decided to sell our house to buy one with a 5 car shed which im in need of which means i gotta finish half started reno's to get house listed to get max $$$ so been real busy on there and little time to come on here sadly once house done will be here in full force again :)

for anyone passing through on way there or on way home if ya want to stop in at mine in boom town 0273580471 txt me up :)

Yep I'd be doing whatever to get a house with a 5 car shed. This will mean you'll have to buy more cars of course.

Hopefully you can make it for the day at least. Go in convoy with us?

Will- you can always meet up with us in Blenheim sat morning for a coffee break eh? We will have to stay in touch. Then you join convoy from Blenheim too.

Will- you can always meet up with us in Blenheim sat morning for a coffee break eh? We will have to stay in touch. Then you join convoy from Blenheim too.

Sounds good, I think you've got my number, but I don't have yours, I guess you're just playing hard to get... :oops:

Has anyone suggested yet that will should come via the rainbow road? :lol:

Only me, I have some contacts that mean a key would be possible even though it's been closed since Easter Monday. The only reason(s) I'm not are;

- that a mechanical would be terrible, with no rev counter I'm not even 100% sure on how brutal I'm being (actually I know exactly how brutal I'm being, poor wee thing :lol: )

- You have to be self sufficient (tools and survival) to be granted access

- Island saddle is 1350m and likely to be covered in snow this time of year

- I'd have to rent a PLB

- Not a lot of traffic on the road if I do come off...

- It's not actually shorter than going round the coast

AND I'm too young to die

If it was still open i would be doing it through the Rainbow