Kaikoura 'meat'- its all about old cars, beer and the cock.

yoeddynz

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will enjoy Guinii with you mate.

Feijoa cider, guiness, good food, GCs

I THINK I HAVE A LEAVE PASS!!!

I may get inspired and do a pork belly into bacon for you cats.. might be inspired.

You have too much awesome quoted not to stay!

dunno if I am staying the night yet

Ooooooohhhhh yes you are. :)

There is no reason why you shouldn't- its a long way to go in a anglia or any car then turn around and head home and miss out on a good BBQ and banter with chums. :!:

Basically mrs may have work sunday. Will know tues. Also something about nieces 5th birthday party. Bloody famblys

PS Pork belly went tits up.

Shed fridge decided to turn off when power cord was unplugged by someone plugging in smoker to that plug and forgetting to plug fridge back in when fish was smoked.. story of my life ATM

Hi Guys well its nearly here and oh by the way Felix the steels are only rented and the rent runs out in Kaikoura, you better be staying buddy otherwise the weels get re-posessed. Iv'e got enough food to feed an army.

By the way who needs info on how to get there, just pm me and I'll send you a map and details, same for you Nelson Blenheim guys. Lets rip it up guys, I've got to put in a new starter ring, its fuc***d. So may be walking yet..

wewantu.gif

Big Louie

Breakfast at Mackers with a Photo Shoot in the car park then a Le Mans style start. F**K that would liven up the city.

Hows About 7.30 Breakfast at Mackers or Burger King and meet up in the Moorhouse Countdown car park. Head up the road to and meet up with Felix 8.15 - 8-30 and the rest of the Crew at woodend for say 9ish. Hows that sound for starters.

wewantu.gif

Yeah Louie- please pm me the details. And best send them to willdat too so he doesn't get lost on his little motor bike. He'll be well deserving of a beer when he gets there that's for sure.

I say we wheel clamp Felixx's Anglia once he is there. Released on Sunday morning.