Who wants a free Hino...

Borgweiser

Sup south island peeps,

A couple of weeks ago I won an auction for a sad but restorable Hino Contessa for the bank breaking cost of a dollar. Only problem was it is down in Hawea

Picking it up would cost me up to a grand, and up until recently that wouldn't have been that big an issue.

Facing homelessness and taking out a lease on a new workshop that needs a lot of work means I'm on the double browns and beans for a bit.. :D

Guy I brought it off has been a real GC, his wife otherwise has it lined up for the scrap man at the very first opportunity..

So offered out to any OS boe for the cost of a box of beers for the guy in Hawea.

Please someone save it from scrap, this would be a rad car with f all work.

9rwmxc-640x500.jpg

9rwlqq-640x500.jpg

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. Hmmmmmmmm. Hino. Hmmm. Please someone save it. I can't right now. Just having spent $450 on petrol doesn't help plus my love should going on the multipla at work if I could afford anything. I do have storage for that wee car though. If only I could get it to Nelson cheaply. Isn't hawea at the the other end of the earth? Somewhere between hogworts and the shire?