Who wants a free Hino...

Borgweiser

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

(insert gay voice) Oh you guys....pressure.....

I have to say that I would love to see this saved and I think it is a cool looking little car but it's not a car that I aspire to own.

If I was to take it on it would be to rescue it and then once roadworthy I would sell it on. Money earned would go towards something I would want to keep. But I don't know what these are worth in roadworthy condition and with out seeing it I can't say how much work is needed.

But I did find this brochure just to tempt me or others even more...

http://storm.oldcarmanualproject.com/hi ... sa1300.htm

I'm surprised there ain't others on here from further south than me who don't want to rescue it.

I'll give that atl transport a call later and see if they could do some magic deal.

Is it just me or do others see a little triumph in the lines on this car? - check the roof line at he rear and the rear side windows. Even the front lights are not a million miles away from a mk1 trump?

Someone will save it I'm sure. But not me. I think any effort into saving something will be that little multipla..if I can score it cheap enough.

I think Zac should take the hino on. Fit a station motor in its rump!