Redwood Tavern 15th Feb @ 7pm - meeting to discuss OS Nats

Chris.QCR

• Replies 368
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

once again matey! Thanks heaps for all this epic organising.

So we pay for our own personal ticket and divvy up the car cost between our passengers. ? Does that sound right.

Goddamn im pining for nats and the two epic nights in welly at yours. Gonna be sooo wild

And cant wait to fight them shadows!

So we pay for our own personal ticket and divvy up the car cost between our passengers. ? Does that sound right.
Thats what I was going to suggest if you guys are OK with it - example of how it will divvy up below

If Donation Total = $200

Total is divided by 20 people (or however man heads are coming) = $10 per person

Datsun 1200 Wagon - $216

1 Chris (dattochriswagon) - $54 - $10

2 Josh (mr.mk1) - $54 - $10

3 Nick M - $54 - $10

4 Rez - $54 - $10

-----------------------------------------------

Total $216 + $176 ($44 x 4) = $392 total for car divided by 4 = $98 per person

Triumph 2500 - $216

1 Sam (triumph2500) - $54 - $10

2 Jake - $54 - $10

-----------------------------------------------

Total $216 + $88 ($44 x 2) = $304 total for car divided by 2 = $152 per person

Typical!! Will i be sleeping with the bikes aswell?? Im pretty sure that Roco will still have to put up with me talking from the back with the bikes! Oh and Chris Im claiming a stint in the wagoon even if its for just 20mins tho! :D

It is with heavy heart that I must announce that I'm not going to be able to make the trip this year. I've come to realise that The funds are better spent elsewhere. And I've got other responsiblities that I'm fast running out of time to meet. It's not a decision made lightly. But unfortunately for me it's the right decision at this time.

I'll either pass black faggot to one of the guys heading up. Or I'll Post it to you KK, if you wanna PM/txt me your address.

Sweet as broheim.

Also Bart, Joe and Zac (and their passengers) need to confirm their accomodation for Wellington.

Rob needs to confirm he is actually coming too.

Well im a passenger with whoever will take me.... Anyone able to give me some floor space to sleep on? I am coming all the way from Auz after all surely someone can help me out?

Tempted to bring the 2door tho... Not too confident it will make it all the way there tho.

It is with heavy heart that I must announce that I'm not going to be able to make the trip this year. I've come to realise that The funds are better spent elsewhere. And I've got other responsiblities that I'm fast running out of time to meet. It's not a decision made lightly. But unfortunately for me it's the right decision at this time.

I'll either pass black faggot to one of the guys heading up. Or I'll Post it to you KK, if you wanna PM/txt me your address.

THIS will not do Mr Simpson although I understand your decision as I have had to face the same thing before.

Is Dylan still rolling in the Ute?

Also with the BF teeshirt you will need to pass onto one of the SI creeps at a meet before Nats and then they can then pass on the torch.. Basically the rules with it is it can only change hands at a meet (any meet) and the current possessor must hand it on.. doesn't have to be Nats..

I will miss you my bearded minstrel. (but will see you in August fo-SHO!)

Laura and I will be driving the Starion up to Blenhiem on wednesday and staying with Alex and Hannah the evening, for some awesome Maine-Coon time.

Is there still any available accomodation in Wellington? We've got a couple of family/non-OS people to pop around and see here and there, might end up staying with one of them :).

Those prices are absolutely wicked! Awesome! Thankyou so much to anyone that donated.

Unfortunately we can't offer any seats to anyone else, as 2 people, in a starion, with camping gear will be a little bit full, hah. Plus, I wouldn't want to inflict being stuck in the back of a Starion for many hours of road travel on anyone!

Right, better get that Starion going, and install a decent stereo!

Sound excellent guys, cheers heaps! We'll have a heap of camping gear with us anyways, so your Lawn sounds mightily fine mr Beaver.

The Starion will be extremely well alarmed by the time we head up, so I'm not super worried about parking it on the street.

Was there any word on a Grasskhana on the saturday? Would just be so epically keen.