rb drifter

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
in other shit news, some lowlife douchebag stole .........garage door opener. so if i find the theifing prick........

find out how to clear and reprogram your Garage door so that the stolen garage door opener no longer works, if you haven't done so already. last thing you need is them getting any more of your stuff.

• 5 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You know how you could fix all your problems? Stop driving the Sigma, and get the Starion up and running. Problem solved, cops will leave you alone because your car is to fucking cool. I havent been pulled over even once in my car, and its pretty damn low. I am an old bastard though, and drive like a nanna.

;).

that is my plan but had a bit of a misshap last week in the starion when going on a casual drive then plant my foot out of the gas station and went nowere....... hmmmm fucked diff? cant really check atm cause car is too low to see if driveshaft is spinning bugger!

Was looking for the discussion thread on this. Why not put car back to standard height to remove pink sticker and then cops will leave you alone plus you will have a sweet daily and hopefully no fines.

That is my 2 cents and nothing more. love the wagons and also love the crowns.

serious question, what did they ping you for? was it just tyre stretch? car doesn't look thaaaaat low.....is it under 100mm?

have often thought about what a cop would say if I got pulled up in the triumph. a couple of subframe bolts/mounts are bellow 100mm and my tyre/wheel combo is not "approved". haven't had any stop me yet (touch wood) and have driven past plenty of them