rb drifter's 1985 mitsi sigma wagon

rb drifter

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

the wagon now has some wagcessories, it has a fancy steering wheel and boss kit, dildo shifter and old blanket over the back seat

i have aquired the starion i have been wanting, front suspension from it will be going into the wagon tomoro and hopefully be lower....

i have noticed that diff sits over to one side after lowering rear so will be hunting the wreckers for adjustable rod to modify into my panhard rod to make it adjustable like in seedy als tech article.

the starion also has power steering which my wagon does not. i would like to convert this but before i dive into it head first has anyone done a power steering conversion on sigma before? would like to know exactly what i need to change over. my se sigma came factory with power steering so i know it will fit just not sure on how hard it will be.

Has your wagon got a panhard rod?

Powersteering SHOULD be easy. You'll need the obvious things (Pump, lines and box) but you'll need to also change the steering column. Im eventually going to do the swap to my wagon. CBF at this stage.

You selling parts from the Starion?

Has your wagon got a panhard rod?

Powersteering SHOULD be easy. You'll need the obvious things (Pump, lines and box) but you'll need to also change the steering column. Im eventually going to do the swap to my wagon. CBF at this stage.

You selling parts from the Starion?

i actually havent checked for panhard rod but geusseing it does as diff sit to one side.

sweet well i got all the power steering shit off the starion so will do it some stage in the future also cbf rite now haha

yeah what parts you after?

no idea tbh i didnt actually measure them, starion has vented disks and different calipers which i would think is beter?

slave was in process of removing pants while also stripping car for a erotic photo shoot but photos were too graphic for this thread....

Im after the speedo from the starion if your not using it. Im really JUST after the speedo and nothing else but the instrument cluster is no use to anyone without the speedo.

PM me if you dont need it and how much you'd part with it for.

i do need it bro so wont be parting it, i have a standard sigma one if that works u can have it?

Man, that starion has made the rounds, I remember a few good nights in that thing in years gone past, used to be quite tidy.

What are you doing with the body once you've removed all the bits? Don't let the rego die.

yeah rego will be going on hold, body is very rusty though and will require many, many hours of rust removal to get back to former glory. mite eventuate to something one day but for now i just want the running gear from it. will be getting shed stored of coarse