chees's dual carbie spaceship

chees-

• Replies 276
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
I take it you've still got it then, saw it up on NZHondas for sale.

As much as I hate mine, this thing is shit.

yea that was barely an attempt to sell it,

i just need to make it more interesting, more power, more low and better handling.

I don't claim to be anything other than shit at photoshopping, but I think it doesn't suit two tone. Just looks like an RVR/Forester or something

All white please.

agreed, beagles(twotone) look average at best, sticking to white, wannna white the bumper but to much hassle for not so good an outcome. easier just to matty b the whole thing.

Just rattle can white it if you want something quick and on the cheap. Won't look too bad - I did it to the bumper on the astina as the paint was all cracked off. Made the car look a million times better -started going yellowish after a few months though, but at the cost of another can or 2 to 'restore' the colour she'll be right buddy.

^masking/general fuckery of painting and the top black strip, would be shit for such a small gain

please don't matty b it, will look like shit

it would look similar to the pov spec bumpers? anyway i like it grey, black wheels/grey bumper looks nice.

If you are going to go black on the bumpers to look like povo spec ones get some bumper paint. I used K&H stuff from repco on my AK and I am still stoked with the results.

Matty B is hard to keep looking good if you just use cans.

Fuck just remembered seeing you out in town on the weekend hahaha. Buzzy shit.

Any way I quite like the two tone but fuck it man leave bumper as is. Reckon the colour suits suits it amazingly well. Save your money and time for beefing up the suspension on this like you're planning to do.