lofreq's accord of lowlyness

lofreq

1st gen preludes are out of this world. the dash/cockpit design blows me away. me and a mate have been looking for months but nothing came up. indeed an amazing machine...

and yeh, rostyles woulda worked, until the equips came up, now i have to embark on a silly cash wasting exercise to make them work. pun intended. but it will be worth it!

i wanted to get this on the equips for saturday but it means finding someone who will redrill my hubs in a day's turnaround. dont know if it will happen. and then dont know if fenders will need excessive work etc. bit gutted about it, but i might bring the accord in as it is anyway if i can find a spare driver for it - as ill be taking the chaser in as well

intend to clean up the wheels with a bit of polish, should look good:

equip2.jpg

but maybe leave the face matte, and polish just the dish part?

cheers for the response so far, this ones a keeper for me, im keeping it till they outlaw petrol, then im gona swap in a Tamiya motor and some batteries and run it on that, etc. hand it down to my kids. who will laugh. then they'll get slapped.

• 3 weeks later...
rims are on, and yeah, bit of a lol problem. will try my best to make it work before i give up tho!

anyone got some 155/55/14s lol

and, anyone want some 13x7 4x100 widened rostyle's? :)

i have a pair of dunlop 155/55s with about 4mm tread and a pair of slightly higher wider, may be 165/55

Will swap you 2 14x6.5 for your 2 14x7, might make things easier

id be keen for this, are yours exactly the same type of equips? 14x6.5 +4 , 4x114.3 ? reasonable cond?

and dave123134i2u4234-9234 i know what you mean about looking weird, its on my mind as well. ill see what happens when they are fitted correctly, and polished up. if im not convinced ill change it up again, but ill see how i feel when its all together.