New Year is a-comin. Bitch about tents here.

Chickity

• Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cereal, coffee, sugar, long like milk, bread, butter / marg

Pancake mix, flour, eggs, bacon, golden syrup

Onion, sausages, tomato sauce

Pasta, pasta sauce, mince, sausages, nacho chips, tinned tomatoes

Maggi mashed potato mix (or potatoes and do it yourself)

Coconut milk, boil in a bag rice and add a side of fish

Crackers, biscuits, cheeses, Deli meats, bread rolls, lettuce, tomato etc

Baked beans, spaghetti, snacks such as museli bars, le snacks

Water, coke, alcohol etc

Tinned peaches etc for desserts?

Food list is not as extensive as I know that despite my best efforts, Dave will get a trolley and go down every aisle and buy a milliion things, none of which go together to make one meal.

just my 2c, we weren't planning on getting any food until day 2. We're gonna just buy dinner from the takeaway place and roll back to kaitaia on day two with an empty car and with the knowledge of what we actually want/need...

driving with a car full of shit and also going shopping does not sound like a good plan at all TBH

Remember we aint ya mother, so the list is only a guide. Im sure you guys have been on holiday before and can use some common sense to pack for yourselves.

This applies to food too. Just remember that we're camping, there isn't much provision for keeping things cold/frozen (if the little freezer makes an appearance there will be some ability to keep things frozen obviously), so make sure your chillybin can adequately house anything you might need to keep chilled.

Or, if you're so inclined, Ned and Cam will likely be making a couple of trips to Kaitaia with a couple spare seats.

On the journey to this/the way home.

Can someone please please please pwetty pwease pick up a Holden sump and pickup from a dude in Whangarei and bring it back to Auckland and hold onto it for me - will pick it up in Feb unless a couier run comes south in between.. Usual reimbursements of hand shandys/beer/petrol vouchers will be forthcoming..

hi all. so I'm going home friday the 5th, as is cam, and i/we have some room in my car still for a 3rd ir 4th person on the trip there and back. am happy to take people, especially if they are willing to supply some gas money :-) just wanna sort out whats happening soon tbh so i can plan to put the chillybin in the boot or the backseat etc :-)