CXGPWR's 1985 Toyota Trueno Lissé Spec

CXGPWR

• Replies 48
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldnt really know, havent studied up on the ae85 much, all i know is that this lisse has automatic air conditioning, power steering, 3au auto, wind up windows. Someone is bound to know though

That is trippy, seeing a Lissé spec 85!

Yeah was gonna ask the same question as jakesae101. Then realized Richy might know 8)

Not sure what currnent trend prices are, i picked it up in feb this year so what were they worth back then?

Worth and what people were paying are often two different things. However, I would like to think no more than a few grand the reality is more likely from 4 upwards though.

Worth and what people were paying are often two different things.

Arent they exactly the same thing?

If a whole bunch of people are willing to pay $$$$ for something, then that's what it's worth.

Supply / demand / etc

I watch antique roadshow, so I'm pretty much an expert on the matter. :P

In other news, lisse spec was the version of the car with the frilly fancy bits targeted at female drivers. :)

When you ditch the 3au, can i buy the aircon pump off you

Yeah sure man, depending on the fittings as ill be keeing the A/c and not sure if they will line up to the blacktop lines, still works a mint on the 3 a though, gets nice and cold!

yo if the sun visor mirror is on the (RH) drivers side then Lisse maybe a girls spec trim/model

thats what ive heard, lisse is the girly spec model.

tidy car, wish i had have waited it out for a less rusty/ molested one

I wouldnt really know, havent studied up on the ae85 much, all i know is that this lisse has automatic air conditioning, power steering, 3au auto, wind up windows. Someone is bound to know though

weird mine was manual but had all the lisse interior and trim bits but was factory manual