WAGNATS 2011 - Discussion

Spencer

i can get a resonably big block jenny , it had a run big end but polished it and now it happy / will sieze when hot .

i agree with no bottles , what a bloody mess !! . im keen as shit for mix tapes .

and as for rubbish yea take your or flick a tenner each to someone to take it away this way ti will include gas , tip fee and a tip for the gc that does it

• Replies 352
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

hayden you've posted a pic of your wag in the wagnats thread, thats compulsory attendance or a liberal application of shame put to your facial region!

needs blackage of number plate too! 8)

prizes and judging categories announced soon.. similar to last year, but prizes you may actually want.. not that they werent stunning last year.

There will be plenty of seats heading up and I'm pretty certain that someone will be keen to haul your ass for gas money.. Try Dadams he is always keen for men in his car..

I am going to be on holiday in Napier the week before Wagnats otherwise you could roll in the Commy..