Mike E's Rusty Russian Ragon - ROHKAY..

KKtrips

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lol theres no way in fuck that 350 chev would ever fit in it.

Got all the glass an shit?

jeah D, got all glass and pretty much 2 of everything else except seats

Do you have something lined up E?

nope, fully keen for 2 of the free/cheap ones so I can go for a wooof. swap you for that 20v tps plug haha

also, been for 3 or 4 wee drives now, got cooling system bled properly. got scared when it started getting warm - just a stupid top hose design not letting water flow into block/head. also finished the exhaust so its not so retardedly loud now. is quite peppy also, might be a 1600-1800. who knows haha

you not working with E anymore Jarred?

nah man

mikes face got a bit to much for me to look at ha :lol:

but nah i left as our company lost a franchise that i have worked on for 10yrs, and got offered a new position with the new franchise holder

will miss the little bastard and his antic tho

From hemis thread,

OMFG you actually survived our chopping!?

Lols me to think of the pain you'da been in when mishing to get this and back.

Also, Lada WILL be lower.

;)

In my experience LADAs are gay for low. Look at my old one. was pretty low but thats not nearly enough.

Suspension arms are gay for it. THey were build with ground clearance in mind :rolleyes:

Some cutting/drop spindles may help.

im pretty sure u can dissassemble hubs and turn spindle upside down with a little grinding and fiddling

Also E, i printed off this massive document about ladas and motorsport etc. 50+ pages (prob closer to a million) All sorts of random info about setting them up.

Never read it but may have usefull info in it.

WIll giz to rot808 to take to hawkes boes.

I reakon some front corner russian embassy flags would be the biz though :lol::lol:

keen as a bean! also that document sound lush bro, will try not to dog ear the pages. Will go as low as I can. Have a spare set of standard springs for it so not too worried if I fuck a set of springs in the process. I see what you mean chris about the suspension arms, swapped & flipped spindles deffinitely look like the way forward.

In other news, brakes are all rebuilt, sickness. stops 'n shit.