Mark's Nissan President

kyteler

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

could be an idea kelvin. will probably look into it more once the body has been done. i just thought for the coin they pretty much exactly what i needed and couldnt pass them up

i think something like this may also sus out my clearance issues on the rear

http://www.trademe.co.nz/motors/car-par ... 029494.htm

need to dummy them up some how and see if 15mm would be the ticket.

dont know if i can afford to go any smaller on the tyre front with out raising suspension. engine cross member is under 100mm at the moment. dont want to have to get a cert till i sus out what im going to do air bag wise.

yeh def painting the center black to match car.

went and had a good investigation tonight. i think the 10's will fit on the rear. the reason they dont at the moment is because there is something silly like 2 and 1/2 inch blocks in the rear which are pushing the bottom leaf mount/shock perch way down and hitting the rims. i sat the 10 on and had a good geeze at all the inner guard and so on plenty of room at the rear just going to have same rubbing issues with the outside edge on the front and rear so going to have to lip guards or do something. maybe some mild stretch.

VG yeh he changed the offset but it has looked to work fully in my favor. had he not they would poke heaps out of my guards also.

and just for ky.

IMAG0078.jpg

IMAG0074.jpg

IMAG0077.jpg

10's dont fit 260C rear cause of same prob as president, but being the 260's blocks are smaller they came alot closer.

also front poke out alot more than president.

nah id say they would be much the same. i put the 8's on the rear of the president and they poked out about that much, the only reason they look ok on the front of the president is cause the front guards are pumped a tad.

• 2 years later...