AE25

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

If your trying the judging thing try hit up some sponsors for prizes this year I've found through cannon ball they are interested in looking at one event before putting up prizes so let them know about this one ask for prizes and they will probably support next years one.

If your trying the judging thing try hit up some sponsors for prizes this year I've found through cannon ball they are interested in looking at one event before putting up prizes so let them know about this one ask for prizes and they will probably support next years one.

yeah good idea. i'll start asking... inviting sponsors.

these events don't exactly see a huge spectator turnout as such, as its a car owners meet, but then again its not widely advertised. i'd imagine that is what sponsors are gauging.. how much thier product or company is 'seen'.

probably start a competition thing next time. due to the open (free) carpark and peoples coming/going the whole time it's a bit unco to organise a competition. (am i the procrastination king or what!) but come the following year i think a gated paddock/carpark is the go where a 'park n show' area kept separate from general spectator parking.

due to the open (free) carpark

So its at the ford wheel plant?

Can you post all the finallised details in the first post in nice big bold letter so people can find it easy without havin to read to whole thread :) (like me, most people are lazy).

Will have my van there. hopefully itd be painted and slammed on my steels be then

Is it definately locked in for the 16th as I missed last years one due to Kumeu being on at the same time?

yep ITS THE 16TH. went in and had a chat to bonney the other day.

pile in one car and head out for a long lunch break or something.

Bellagio Cafe can put on a buffet lunch. details soon. approx $15 ea. need to know numbers. pm me or post in thread if interested.

dunno bout you, but i reckon it'd be sweet if there were a few prizes handed out at the end. it's more incentive to clean your car etc.

16th gives people more time to get cars going. i know i'll be rushing round last minute trying to buy stuff that i couldn't over the holidays cause shops were shut.

oh and DATE is THE 16th

• 4 weeks later...

just a reminder...

one week to go! it's this saturday for those memory deficient peoples :P

I must make one thing very clear... absolutely NO BURNOUTS! whatsoever. I cannot exert this enough! you have been warned!

anyones seen doing a skid, driving recklessly etc, this includes leaving the carpark, WILL have thier number plates dobbed into police including any related footage. (manukau police are just around the corner).

The event, the cafe owners, and other events that take place in this carpark rely on the good behavior of all participants to keep a good name and allow the continued use of the carpark. previous behaviour has been great, lets keep it that way. :)

Another thing, sorry guys NO ALCOHOL. Bellagio Cafe are not licensed.

Also it is up to you to make sure your car is road legal. we dont want any colourful stickers handed out on the day!

cheers.. can't wait

really looking forward to this.

hope the weather is good or at least average. its supposed to be pretty bleak for the BDO but good to better for the rest of the weekend.

i should wear a name badge so people can yell at me in person. and you know who it is who is telling you to get of my lawn.

sheepers.