New Year Classic Jap n Oldschool Meet - 16th Jan 2010

AE25

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wheres your eterna got to?

im not doing to well myself either.. wagon is engineless, wofless etc haha oh shit mad mish ahead.

managed to port my 12.5hp lawnmower engine tonight.. man briggs engines have mega fail ports!

more details:

BRUNCH... we're going for a brunch menu for the buffet.. so bacon eggs sausage hash brown tomotoes etc $15ea. 10.30am-12pm

10.30-12pm <------ got that

10.30am - 12pm for buffet brunch. be hungry!

event is free.. support our hosts by having lunch on site!

eterna is no where even close to drivable, let alone presentable at the moment haha. I was even considering doing more work on the TE71 and bringing it up but I missed the boat on that one and left it til too late, but looks like I'll be representing Toyota anyway this time round.

Another sweet event. Chur to Mark for organising and for everyone who turned up.

Loved finally seeing a TA22 and RA23 side by side to compare differences

Inspired by the supercharged ae85 from toyspeed, I'd watched the build an it was even better in real life

Some seriously mint datsuns

Lots of good cunts

etc

Was super tired and regret not making kumeu after but I've slept for like a hundred hours since then an needed every minute of it

Good meet, i counted bout 55 cars at the peak of attendance. Bit of a lack of mitsi stuff, nissan and filthy toyotas :mrgreen: dominated the numbers! Some clean cars there though definately gives you a bit of motovation. Favourite car was prob the Nissan on triples the bay on that thing was great and overall good looking car. Also liked the gunmetal rx3 on superlights alot.