Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

These in white or bronze have caught my fancy:

xd9.jpg

mazdarx7workxd91.jpg

473full.jpg

XD9's look rad one colour i.e like you say bronze or white and or black,

have seen them grey centers with polished lip, and i must say they look horrid

i say bronze, but man they are not a cheap wheel aye, no matter what size and or offset

Would Roll them in 18x9s & 18x10s which will fit under standard guards nicely with 235s up front & 265s down back if the cert man is happy.

Yea they are expensive, have yet to price up a set but I'm thinking in the 3-4k region.

As for the paint, have a buffer at the workshop, might crack into it after its going.

Also looking for a set of cheap (or free) 114.3x5 17s in any width for skid rims, cant run factory bikkies up front because of the brake upgrade, but dont want to run bikkies on back only as it will attract 50 attention.

Also:

473full.jpg

Might get one of these underbody diffusers as they are probably more effective than a GT wing.

Was it in a red bat? Heard a few stories on how that 1 died.

1. Was idling at lights & stopped running

2. Put 25 psi into it & it went pop

3. Leaned out in third & went pop

No one had contacted Demon about it as of sunday

Party time, excellent?

Wayne = Owner of car

other Wayne = vvega

Wayne ex owner of batty/works at duncans = epic good cunt.

Other wayne cheif car mollester/dyno fiddler = tried spinning a whole lot of shit about tuning my ida and various other things that were completely made up on the spot :doubt: . Friendly chap though. Kelvins cool i just couldnt afford his labour bills :lol:

Do you know much about Matt (MATTMARX3 or something like that off Havik)?

Thats who Demon wants to use to tune my car - Road tune.

No Idea who I can take it to for dyno tuning, have heard good & bad about Dyno power, but they are fairly cheap. Suppose you get what you pay for.

Have a wideband, so might just tune it myself.

yes i know matt, im not sure if hes still grumpy with me after my last mad arguement with him, and to keep the peace ill simply say i know nothing of his tuning abilitys or any cars hes done any work on.

Dynopowers all good, Little D builds tuff motors and knows his shit. Id also hit up the green bros as they are pretty much as good as it gets imo.

Isnt Demon real funny about who tunes his motors though? e.g if its not tuned by this person with me there watching theres no warranty etc?

Yea he is, but at the end of the day I'm not willing to pay extravagant prices to his mates for an average tune when I could get a better tune for less money. In the time I've delt with him he has gone through 3 differend tuners:

Cartune

Dobson Dyno Tune

Matt..

You just have to talk him round.

Shit, I talked him round into letting my brother do the wiring on the car, originally he wanted Matt to do it.

Not sure if the greens do much Injected Turbo stuff, but they can build a hell mean NA carby rotor

yeah i dunno, at the end of the day Demons a nice guy and has always been very helpfull with my cars and questions and Cartune are good cunts aswell.

Theres only one tuner in hamilton that id strongly say to stay away from with rotories and im not going to post it up on here cos i cant be fucked starting fights.

All ill say is they are in frankton (and its not cartune, metro or speedwells)

Yea, may convince Him to just use Dynopower. Meh, will use whoever for the run in, all it needs is to be slightly ruch and only need to map the lower rpms / boost levels as I'm not intending on giving it shit untill after 1,000kms

I've used dynopower a few times, they seem pretty good, and like you say, a lot cheaper then most places. Only thing I was displeased with was they dont seem to get idle to like 2000rpm tune rite, ended up doing it myself both times.

Also car looks mean, one of the best looking jap cars IMO.