SHGWAG's FD3S

SHGWAG

It's all together... Spark plugs are iffy due to having a bit of vaseline on them, have given a decent clean though, should be ok..

Mark a.k.a Demon Rota Sport is supposedly bring the laptop out afta work...

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So.... smoked out the workshop with 13B BRIDGEPORT TURBO fumes tonight... :D:D:D

Fucking Stoaked. got it running for around 3 mins, dropped a rota, checked the sparkplugs & they are filthy, will grab a new set after the weekend & start it again

Next step is to:

Find a manual accelerator bracket (somehow I ended up with an auto one..),

Wire in the wideband,

Figure out what to do with the fuel tank vent (Used to vent into the intake manifold via a ecu controlled one way valve under vacuum)

Tighten up wastegate V bands as they are leaking

Tig up pin hole in radiator

Tig up final intercooler pipe

Rebuild left rear adjustible

Lip front factory guards

Replace Gearbox & Diff oils

Put the interior back in / new 6s & 6x9s

Replace waterpump & new alternator & WP pulleys

Get RSM & Wire in

Get Turbo timer & wire in

Get EBC & Wire in

Road tune

Cert

Wof

Reg

Run in...

Still a long way untill she's road worthy.

yeah it waynes old batty and it wasnt demons fault it blew up, I think #2 theory is correct.

Talked to Wayne & found out the whole story. Not willing to discuss on a public forum. PM me if you want.

May do as it would be nice to know, from what i heard the guy who got it wound the boost to the moon and had the best 5 mins of his life :lol:

where is the Pic of bpt and you in front doing gangsigns

gangsigns.jpg

oh common you can do better , sheesh , also i require a pic of a skid ... and noise to go with it ... both at once if possible .

i await the disapointment of you telling me its not going to happen

Yea bro, Jess & Ange. That was New Years Eve @ the Mount.

Don't know Jess that well, see her and Sasha in town a fair bit. Known Ange for a couple of years. You would know Aaron with the 626 Taxi?

Will post skid pics after shes tuned.

K so went out on Wednesday. Reset the Tacho, it works now, reassembled the dash.

My brother also bought a S5 13bt to put into the KE25, so he has swapped my Gilmers for his Wideband (Which I hadn't paid him for yet).

Heading out to Taupiri tonight to pick up a manual accelerator bracket, then back to Hamilton to pick up an Apexi RSM off Flawless.

Demon is comming back out tomorrow morning, so will put more sparkplugs in, check timing. Once we've finished that, I have to put the ABS unit back in the car & bleed the brakes.

Then will get a pulley for the Power steering pump, fill up it up & bleed that as well.

After that I will tow it down to the other workshop for the final intercooler pipe to be made up. Then might give it a road tune.. Not sure too sure on this though. Should leave it up to the professionals.