Dave's not so 4WD spec Miata from the future

karmagedon

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...
Was wondering why this thread was constantly bumped, jayzuz.

Lold at muffler bong, suicide in your garage was never so smooth

Actually lold at this

Generally speaking, y'all should leave the man to do what he wants, it is not like there are a shortage of the fucking things.

haha chur,

But people are allowed their own opinions in the end. It is the e-nets after all.

I would say it was a worthwhile effort. It taught me alot about making exhaust systems.There's always a first for something, and in most people's eyes a first attempt will usually be shot, yet the maker will think it's the greatest thing due to the time and effort he put in.

Won't be working on this for a while though. I'm busy working on the locost at tech, should hopefully be starting that beast up soon.

Regards

Dave

Hey guys, Im actually curious, how does one get a wider stance on a car?? Is it just by the offset of the wheels? Im talking about 70mm wider each side, so going 3" wider mags isn't really practical. However, I guess if you have 6" mags with a 0pt offset then that will give you your 3" extra width?

Are there any other methods of doing this? 70mm spacers aren't exactly a good idea.

Regards

Dave.