bubblegoose '79 lancer

QCADTA

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think the biggest hole is the oil return.

The is actually a cast aluminium cradle that the blower bolts into. Although most folk dont have them. (I have the one which came with mine.

Cheers mate, when I took the charger out I didn't even see the craddle there, just taken off it off now.

does yours look like it needs stripping?

would advise against it if you can avoid it, i discovered (after i tore it open) that new parts are not availible

so its modify to suit generic bits or get replica parts made up $$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Yeah I have red over and over again in other forums that there are no factory rebuild parts etc. Its a bit oily in there, I didnt have any problems with the s/c when it was in the eunos e.g not burning oil etc. Its a mission trying to think of somehow to mount it in the mini engine bay though.

• 4 months later...

Dude where's your car?

I was thinking about a question you posed ages ago. When you made the wise decision to go forced induction, you comented that the good folk at Kelfords advised you that the cams they sold you wouldn't be ideal for boost. (And you should buy new ones for $123456789.

I was thinking about this a while ago. If you have adjustable cam gears, you can alter your LCA to suit boost.

So do a skid.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

hay man it works.

when ever i want to see some work on your misti all i have to do is work on mine and amazingly updates appear.

what sort of EPSU did you use mate?

oh and a side note WHAT THE FUCK JOE have you cut the whole floor out now haha

time for a full space frame

Bubbles have I told you lately that I love your work - If I had to move somewhere away from Wellington I would move to Chch so I could sit in your workshop with a bottle of scrumpy in hand and watch with awe as you create this stuff.

Top work bloke - tis such a shame you have to keep moving lockups - must be such a fucking PITA