Steelies Pyrate Ship of Death - yargh!!!

KKtrips

Fully awesome. You keep it in the water yeah? If so how often do you anti fowl? How heavy is this bad boy? And how fast does it go? Make it to 10 knots rofl? We used to have a 30ft pelin empress, had an old Ford 6 in it that we swapped for a 3.3hp Tohatsu! Then put a 260hp Ovlov penta in in, maxed out at 22 knots, mint as for going over waves, so heavy so it just cut them up.

Its name was 'Therapist'...

atberth.jpg

Giz a month or so to set her up and we can arrange an OS Harbour cruise on the MV Steelies with the Corvette UJ on shadow patrol/sea biscuit towing.
Anyone Keen?

Steelies? We can use new waka to push the bow of Pirate Ship around to assist getting her out of the berth. Alternatively Capt. George can helm as he has experience in vessles with major prop walk.

i think it weighs about 6.5T, cruises at 8knotts but weve had it up to 12 gps speed with tide and wind up our ass haha.

i gave away a tohatsu outboard a while back, the manual said shit like 'so simple even lady can do' and the lock handle had 'rock and lerease' on it haha, good engrish.

UJ yeah we should go out for a convoy, im sick of telling peole i have a boat but never use it. no canal-credit at all.

more photos here

pics of inside still to come i guess. its a real sty most of the time

Oi holy shit, this is weird. I used to go down to there and get drunk on wine in a brown bag and look at your boat in the middle of winter in my work gears with this guy named Carl from work. We would then walk to town but we were too poor obviously so I usually went home. That was back before you painted it, then before I left welly I saw you cunts painting it. That's so cool, what a crystal clear fucking memory, jesus I even remember talking to this other dude who was otp on his boat.

Fuck I miss Wellington now you asshole thanks for nothing

• 2 years later...

agh, she's gone. :sad but relieved face:

bought by a young couple who are enthusiastic about boat-life, so i'm stoked. also stoked it's staying in the same place, i can still perve.

they've already lost their cat under the floor and found it in the driveshaft compartment covered in grease. they were running the boat at the time, no idea how the cat didnt get minced.

end of an era for sure.

keep posted for next project thread, non water going machine.

they've already lost their cat under the floor and found it in the driveshaft compartment covered in grease. they were running the boat at the time, no idea how the cat didnt get minced.

Sad to hear of the selling etc but happy its gone to some good people.

I find cat stories like this hilarious if cat comes out ok. Shit cracks me up.