Subaroo fuel cut isues HELP!!!!!

filthy one

Hey guys

The wifes wrx is pissin me off no end it was given no start issues a while back I replace the crank & cam sensors & coolent temp sensor & also the fuel pump

Then found the ecu had fukd up so replaced it & issue fixed.

BUT ever sinse then when you tap the thing out its has like a fuel cut type of thing go on. In 1st you can only get to about 5000rpm & its starts to spit fart & die same in 2nd etc.

Seeing as I replaced all the items above together not sure if one may be faulty & cause this shit to happen !! I came up with one idea the nob at repco was a bit vauge whe I brought the fuel pump I wondering if he may have given me a non turbo Imprezza one instead of a Wrx one..

So what od you guys think could that be causing my problem starving it of fuel under higher boost etc :?:?

my old wrx and legacy wagon both done that aswell as meny other things the wrx i changed everything and in the end i found the best way to

fix was to sell it.lol

i even took mine 2 a subaru shop in auckland and they ifxed it for about 2 weeks then it started again.

think its time to sell it and buy her /you a new project.

dan

Put those factory parts back in there (that you took out) one at a time until it's fixed.

I agree.

Check the part numbers on the fuel pump first tho to make sure its the right one.

FUK ME

Had a good look around the bitch today checked the f-pump & it is the correct one swapped the fuel filter no change

So went to mate work put it on the 4wd dyno & then I seen it the vac hose off the top of the GFB blow off valve had a small split in it & when she was boosting hard it was blowing the hose up opening the split . Fuck knows what this was causing but I replaced it & problem fixed no cutting out anymore running sweet. Gave it a tune while we were at it boosting to 16 put 214kw at the treads pretty stoked with that .

But more stoked the cutout has fucked off :D:D