Mark's C110s

Guest Zeb

i would like to but i have blown the budget/run out of money in the short term for this so new sweet shocks are out of the question atm. the shocks that are in the front are pretty sweet gas ones also so going to keep with them for now. there is room to do shorter inserts and so on in the future which will happen. i cant go that low at current anyways as current tyre/positive wheel combo will mean i have spring hitting tyre/rim issues anyways which i will need to resolve before i can go super slammed.

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

oh cheers guys. spence i will cut down the strut body, just not yet, have devised a way to achieve this. need to run these shocks for this track day.

is frustrating being in auckland during week, so rather be home working on this, would prob be finished by now if i was. oh wells.

yeh never measure suspension from sill heights always put the guards back on, whoops.

can wind it more low but current rims/tyres will not allow max low. but only way to make it proper is to follow spencers advise and start again with shorter shocks, cut the tubes way down and so on but thats not going to happen before track day as i will need new wheels and tyres when i do that.

so after driving it and doing some proper calculations on springs 10kg is way to heavy so going to see if i can borrow some 6kg springs and put them in front and see if it atleast levels out for now and focus on getting it running better so i can actually drive it.

so any one in hamilton care to do some tuning today?

Went over all my ecu settings tonight. Found this huge retard back to 10 degrees at 4000 rpm. Don't how that got in there but that would explain my lean out at about that rpm. So a few fix ups and my tune might not be that bad.

Nah tuner studio syncs all settings between ecu and computer each time you plug it in so I have updated everything offline in the config and when I'm back in Hamilton I can just plug it in and upload. Also means I can view what I last saved to the ecu.