Pies Deez Dat

KKtrips

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

like fuck you'll let it rust this bitch will be mine oneday cunt .. i want it hard

oh and i get first dibs on the wheels when u sell car thxbye

nah boe they staying with the car when i buy it off pies and get some sweet , sweet o/s diesel skids and acid clouds going

nah boe they staying with the car when i buy it off pies and get some sweet , sweet o/s diesel skids and acid clouds going

/nah macabre does have first dibs on wheels if it goes boe. already promised him etc...

Guest sexychevette

/nah macabre does have first dibs on wheels if it goes boe. already promised him etc...

shot gun third or fourth dibs. whatever its up to now

haha - discussion - was that when i was drunk and you dropped me into town and we fucked some shit up... :shock:

yea... btw... Lordi were partying up at the San fran that night with ya :P wish you and the boys had stayed in the car, seconds after we dropped you off we ended up chasing some indians in a integra that cut me off. was rofl as. huge big T wing, graphics down the side.

jesus.

60 profile on those fronts aye? looks pretty yuck balloon stz

just run the rear jacked as and beach the front out. no flares, just tyres. out there.

yea 60's

not overly happy with the profile myself. but they are there now. and they are paid for. when i get some more cash might get a lower profile tyre put on :?

suspension will hopefully be done over next week or so.

Fuck I thought they came on those suckers. Look sucky. Ah well

As cunts have said, jack the rear up

not keen on jacking. will just hold off untill i get a bit more moneys and run different profile, and use those tyres on daily or sum shit.