Pies Deez Dat

KKtrips

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yea. al taxed the big shelving before i could get my shit on it lol but still fucking sweet. i got the 2 smaller ones. chur

yea. rugged as fuck aye richy. fuck i dont know if i want to paint it lol

ahwell. hopefully 1 set of steels will go on today. the other set still havent turned up :(

If you're gonna do a good job of this / make it nice I've got a few of the badges that this car is uh, lacking. Also there's a complete SD22 330 at a wreckers in Oamaru which some of us frequent (not often), if that's any use. It's actually tidier than yours lol, almost wanna get it going.

How wide are all these steels again?

If you're gonna do a good job of this / make it nice I've got a few of the badges that this car is uh, lacking. Also there's a complete SD22 330 at a wreckers in Oamaru which some of us frequent (not often), if that's any use. It's actually tidier than yours lol, almost wanna get it going.

cheers boe. all the badges are in the boot... unlike the springs :? SD22 should be sweet once it gets a new radiator cap. May need a few parts so will get in touch re: that 330 in oamaru.

steels are 14x9 on front and 14x10 on rear hopefully. I havent sited the 10's yet, they are going to be dropped at my mates work and he is sending them up to me when they arrive.

the 9's will be running either 195/60 or 205/60 depending on what fag and turbo can get on there. no one else would stretch the tyres for me :(

Guest sexychevette

pies ur my hero. Somebody needs to make a thread with links to all on pies projects. they rofl me hard.

cant wait for the picks of it desprung on some of seedys swt wheels before u sell it mysteriously to fund the next venture

cheers boe. all the badges are in the boot... unlike the springs :? SD22 should be sweet once it gets a new radiator cap. May need a few parts so will get in touch re: that 330 in oamaru.

steels are 14x9 on front and 14x10 on rear hopefully. I havent sited the 10's yet, they are going to be dropped at my mates work and he is sending them up to me when they arrive.

the 9's will be running either 195/60 or 205/60 depending on what fag and turbo can get on there. no one else would stretch the tyres for me :(

they wont fit, send them to me instead plz

yea that was before i drove it lol

pretty happy with how it runs now. Just gotta find me a slightly better dif, as it will only do about 80kmh at the moment. i think mitch said i needed the dif from an automatic?

anyway, paid fuck all for this. its not a project. more, something to fill my oldschool desires untill the MX is up and running. so dont expect this project thread to get to big.

already told you tank, you got firts dibs on the wheels if they dont fit/i sell :P

truenotch: get it right cunt. overheated 3 times.

Lowlancer: i cant wait to rape you.

sexychevette: rape me. in my sleep. prefer fist

its a budget car. spent $100 on rims. $10 on radiator cap. will get slammed for cheap and left to rot into some sort of ratty/hoodride pile of awesomeness

i love it almost as much as i love the mx.

so get fucked im not selling it to hemi