Free beer for strong men

Unclejake

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ I have a hookup sorted already. I just need the time to get there.

In other news - the workshop move may have got a bit quicker now. We might not be unpacking anything at the new workshop at all - just storing it there for a couple of weeks and then moving into the workshop right next door for $400 per month cheaper!!!

We still need all the help though - and beers are still on me.

do u want some banana boxes? I can probabily get my hands on quite a few tommorow morning for you?? Probabily be able to drop them off too depending Where?

I think we will be ok - but thanks for the kind offer.

Gaz - the alternative workshop is the same size - but leaks, has bad lights, no electric door, no electric hoist and a rougher concrete floor.

I need to eyeball it tomorrow before we commit - but I am 99% convinced already as it would personally save me $400 per month which I could spend on getting the painters to finish

Thanks Twisted. I think we are OK for vehicles and trailers now.

BDA's medium size truck is going to be awseome

oh true, lucky i dont ask fullas at work to bring down a b-train. haha

now doing my test for class 4 next sat at 230pm now instead of tomorrow. so wont really beable to help, but might pop in after depending how long the drive takes.

which I could spend on getting the painters to finish

lol. Will be coming to do this weekend. Just gotta see how hung over Me & Chris are 2moro and Sun.

Lighting sounds like the only real downfall from the cheaper workshop. Buckets FTW