Free beer for strong men

Unclejake

so you wanted to do this on sat aye, I will head out straight after repco finishes at 5.30 if you like,. proly be there by 6 if you think its worth me headig out

Allan

I reckon all the work will be well finished by 5.30pm and we will be OTP.

BUT!!! ....We won't start OTP until the last guy has come back from dropping off trailers etc. We drink as a team :D

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

^ No mate. It is a fair bit smaller, the previous tenants have pinched all the lights, all the power points, the roller door opener and left a big pile of shit there - including a chassis a nd a large drum of oil.

The roof is totally fucked, it leaks like hell and is covered in graffiti. There are no steel beams for the chain blocks and part of the concrete floor is a drainage channel filled with dirt and gravel

The landlord wont spend any money on it so it will be up to us to sort it out

Lights and powerpoints we can handle but the roof is a major - and it is too small. It would probably cost me about 8 grand to sort it properly, $1,500 to patch it up - and at the end of the day it is still too small.

We will move the boxes into the original location on Saturday and just think for a week or so.

Guttered

^ No mate. It is a fair bit smaller, the previous tenants have pinched all the lights, all the power points, the roller door opener and left a big pile of shit there - including a chassis a nd a large drum of oil.

The roof is totally fucked, it leaks like hell and is covered in graffiti. There are no steel beams for the chain blocks and part of the concrete floor is a drainage channel filled with dirt and gravel

The landlord wont spend any money on it so it will be up to us to sort it out

Lights and powerpoints we can handle but the roof is a major - and it is too small. It would probably cost me about 8 grand to sort it properly, $1,500 to patch it up - and at the end of the day it is still too small.

We will move the boxes into the original location on Saturday and just think for a week or so.

Guttered

i have hookups in the trade - being a builder myself lol, sounds like a project lol

i have hookups in the trade - being a builder myself lol, sounds like a project lol

It's a project alright :shock: I just got off the phone to the landloard and he is saying that he is going to re-clad it etc. and we can consider it then.

He is unlikely to to anything in the next few months IMHO so we will just stick with the original plan and get an additional trusted tenant in.

I am looking forward to Saturday's move. Going to be great fun and then big eats/drinks!

Mind if I trek down for drunkenness etc?

I have to be involved in a HUGE computer system swapout at work on Saturday so unfortunately can't make it to lend a hend, but with all going well I'll be outta here by late afternoon so can make it for some festivities!

I have to be involved in a HUGE computer system swapout at work on Saturday so unfortunately can't make it to lend a hend, but with all going well I'll be outta here by late afternoon so can make it for some festivities!

Do EEEEETTTTT!

Adress detrails are in the first post.

P.S. - Do you need a bed for the night?

Do EEEEETTTTT!

Adress detrails are in the first post.

Ya I might/yeah I do.

Will be there, probably rolling in KPiz.

yeah I do.

Cool. Keep your hands off my 19 year old daughter and you can stay :D We live a 12 minute sober walk from the workshop - so we better allow 20 minutes for staggering :lol:

Or we can but all the boys on a trailer and get Chris to be our one BDA power lift to town :P would be mean fun, do some skids, pop some diffs ...

... no need for a bed au we will just do the old iv got nowhere to sleep to every girl on Courtney place till we at-least find a couch, way funA