Free beer for strong men

Unclejake

Cheers for the beer & beam & BBQ & facility/slide Jase. Was mean. Oh yeah.. and for the taxi money... did we use that anyone or was it robbed from me? Chirs?

I have a few bumps. bruises and stiches but nothing really major. Got my wallet back with all cards etc in it which was FTW.

Stole my flat cellphone which is no use as its barred. Stole my wallet with $2.50 in it lol. Stole my shoes that have holes in bottom lol..

Good score :rolleyes:

Hope I see my shoes, they be limited edition type shiz so not much chance of other having em.

Anyways still had a mean night. Think I got bottled and KO then just kept sleeping as was so drunk. Got concusion tho as didnt know address when asked by 50. Also most sore part is my neck.. got mad pain from sleeping on hospital pillow all worng and shit.

yuh yuh.

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sexychevette

Hope I see my shoes, they be limited edition type shiz so not much chance of other having em.

if u find the dude u should cut off his feet witha chainsaw instead of just removing the shoes. then put the shoes onto his stumps and take his feet

fuck that sleep on grass was pretty good eh . and WTF about the ute moving forward :| i was like leaning agaisnt the tralier and shit waiting for boe to turn up and it ddnt move , thank fuck as my car would got pwnt.

bugger gaz that sucks big time man , fucking mongrels i walked from town to bata factory and managed to survive albiet huge blisters and glass cuts on my feet

cheer uncle jake for all the piss and the bbq , will return your shirt at somestage , is there a army t-shirt and a pair of blunderstone boots there?? i cant find mine

.. Think Chris is picking up or has picked up already

Haven't seen him yet mate - but they aren't going anywhere/unless he let himslf in and grabbed them today.

Glad you are OK Mang. Scary shit. And thanks so much for working so hard Saturday.