• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If pies is doing it, it must be the new trend :P

but i dont wanna sell my cars yet. i havnt finished them! :(

SERIOUS POWER BURN LOL

in saying that pies is sticking to 2 cars from now one, his daily laser and his mx31. ARNT YOU PIES :D

Knowing this is a joke, becasue i know pies well enogh to know he isnt stupid, BUT yah

2 cars Max for pies from now on

Allan

double hard. once dat is gone, its all on for the mx. cos i had a dream about it. and all i wanna do is drive it now :( so gonna get the cunt vinned, then reg on hold, strip it, paint it, JZ it, then raise the fucked/slam it

Guest sexychevette

hardcone pies, you go hard. Dont listen to the haters mate. Do ur own thing cos at the end of the day its your car and you have to build it for you. nobody else.

bahahahahahahahaha i just had to add in a rotohavik post. fuck. like on every project thread on that site some cunt will say the cars gay and then another cunt will write almost exactly what i wrote in response. "Fuk dA hAteRz BrAh"

last night i had a dream about 2 minute noodles. And now im eating some. Im living the dream. I think you should do that also pies