pies MX31

kyteler

yea sort it boe, I couldnt be fucked to many cars and I know where another is anyway. Did you say you were lowering it? beacuse you should get a reg first big boy all you need to do is pull the engine out fix the oil leaks, the auto drives but maybe chuck a smelly w50 in for cheap. Then sort the rust and get a reg. Dont do anything else until then if you start motor swaps and shit it will never see the road. chur my rant for today

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sexychevette

the sweet desprung pics on rims remind me off all the sweet pics of the bluebird...oh noes :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: deja voooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Fuken chur spence! will try get in touch with him now

also found out that my_kool had previously rubbed pencil over the wof sticker to obtain reg number, so i looked a bit harder, and low and behold... THERE IT WAS!! :mrgreen: Cheers dude!

so fuken stoked. Got the plates checked out. car is all legit/not stolen/etc... and should be sweet as if i can get proof that it has been sold legally. will most likely go to cops and get a statement from them or sumthin to say its all good.

also started pullin bits off for rust repairs. bonnet and bootlid and chrome etc... and its no where near as bad as my old 4 door was. so fucking happy. Just need to get gas for Mig and some panel steel and i can begin the repairs

• 3 weeks later...
uppppdate?!

ok...

umm

got high on spray paint fumes and decided to paint primer stars on the doors and roof. boso as. was a good idea at the time :?

also... now sitting with no front wheels. choice as. so slammed.

mainly trying to locate a motor for it. either an m series, jz, or uz

what ever comes up at the right price really.

• 4 weeks later...