pies MX31

kyteler

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

nah. front spiler and side skirts ruin it IMHO. might have to settle for gay thin wheels untill i can import or buy new. Funny, i was just talking to someone about 14x8 and 14x9 street fins. ultimate mean-ness. But i can get a good price on works... so will see what happens when time comes. But yes, 14x8 and 14x9 is the planned sizing

tested out 14x8's on rear tonight. 14's look choice. but may need to go to a 9, or even a 10. also... i took the springs outfrom one side, but the jack got stuck under the car cos sum dildo has decided to use the only other jack we have at the lockup as an axle stand, even though we have plenty of spare axle stands :evil: so yea. pics tomorrow or sumthin

cheers man

think i saw you the other day i was in the suzuki... you drive a red van??

Yeah thats mine. Kinda fucked cos I might have rolled it doing skids but hey whats a few dents right?

I saw ur van and thought it musta been you but too late to do a big swerve atcha. Didnt realise how beige it is in real life :D

cheers man

think i saw you the other day i was in the suzuki... you drive a red van??

Yeah thats mine. Kinda fucked cos I might have rolled it doing skids but hey whats a few dents right?

I saw ur van and thought it musta been you but too late to do a big swerve atcha. Didnt realise how beige it is in real life :D

LOL! yea, its beige alright haha

and mean, rolling doing skids is awesome. better then drift damage!

hey bowl she never came with any papers aye just I have the old rego number somewhere so when you re-vin you can check if it has any history as stolen etc.

Whos going to do the rust work? al?

can you drop me a pm with all the details you know about boe?