• Replies 388
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just pulled the other rear shock.

Has lots of travel and doesn't appear to bottom out in the back. The 185 slicks are rubbing slightly but I don't plan to have them on the back anyway, 165/65 has heaps of clearance.

Going to have a rummage through some NOS shocks at work and hopefully find what I'm after.

Front looks like I can go approx 30mm lower before a body fold/seam is lower than 100mm. But said fold can be folded out of the way/flattened with a hammer. So perhaps ~60mm to be gained in the front still. Exhaust will be on ground/meh.

Going to have a rummage through some NOS shocks at work and hopefully find what I'm after.

anything stud/eye with extended length 390-410mm let me know yeh? lubs

will investigate.

On the eye end what size roughly is the shaft? Does it go directly through the bush or is it with a sleeve through the bush kind of

Text me 0273083337 I'm off back to work now

That last pic cracked me up old boy. Bloody ludicrous height in the front. Able to purchase some GSR appropriate shocks from supercheaps and place cut springs onto them?

Are struts interchangeable with EA81 ones? If they are - i have a pair of 2WD struts you may have - just need rethreading. Also have 2WD springs you may have.