is there a pick a part in christchurch

d.p.n.s

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Been checking on Pick-a-part most weeks to see if anything interesting turns up. Disappointing to see that most the customers have no regard for anyone but themselves, for example almost every vehicle has had the stereo removed with a claw hammer/prybar, so all the center consoles & radio surrounds are smashed up. Even closing the doors & boots afterward to preserve the seats/interiors seems too hard for most.

Only things I noticed today were a GT Starlet with a full set of King Springs sitting in the boot & another AE101 Levin with complete 20V 4AGE, still had the quad throttles on it.

Been checking on Pick-a-part most weeks to see if anything interesting turns up. Disappointing to see that most the customers have no regard for anyone but themselves, for example almost every vehicle has had the stereo removed with a claw hammer/prybar, so all the center consoles & radio surrounds are smashed up. Even closing the doors & boots afterward to preserve the seats/interiors seems too hard for most.

Only things I noticed today were a GT Starlet with a full set of King Springs sitting in the boot & another AE101 Levin with complete 20V 4AGE, still had the quad throttles on it.

hah, welcome to the world of pick a aprt! is like that at all of them.

once saw a guy using a screw driver and hammer to chop out the section of a door witht he lock in

any idea of those springs were standard, low or superlows?

Went there in the weekend for the first time, was very impressed with the setup and the parts i got i thought were super cheap, very happy will definitly be back, didnt see to many older cars apart from and old Honda Accord i think it was late 70s early 80s maybe, not 100% on that