Cutey pie wee gems isuzu

thminiman

fuck i lubs this thing to the end of days, cant wait to se whatyou do with it, hurry up with that damn mini and get on with this!

my thaughts:

fucken clean gloss black paint job

chrome all polished up

wheels either painted in gold mesh/polished lip or gunmetal/polished lip

some DOHC engine, similar to what other people are rolling/gonna roll

DONE

you'll be pwning people's pants all over town in no time

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

If you really wanna go euro style, I reckon a very glossy dark metallic purple, polish those wheels up within an inch of their lives, and gloss black the centres, that would look v cool. Or you could go 13x8s and a lot lower. 13x8 supalites with black centres, heavily polished lip with that paintjob would be off the chain.

Grey sounds good, with period blackouts in certain places, keep chrome bumpers though. Colour matched, or contrasting centres on the rims also, I love those SSR's on it, keep em I say. Fuck conforming to a particular "style" just go with what you've got.

Opel badges a must have however, even if stickers.

13's and 14's won't fit over the brakes. I'm keen to keep the wheels but would like something with more dish. I'll just have to see if anything better comes up

Colours I'm not too sure on.. almost keen to go back to its original blue and am looking into getting rectangle lights and an opel grill, the stickers like the car below would just top it off. I'm also keen to mod another bonnet if I can find one, like whats done over the lights on the car below.

kadeum9.jpg

Wheels are similar to these, so if I keep em' then thats sort of the look, minus the bright green. Finding a bigger dish outer part for the rims would be the go, or possibly flipping the centres if its not too overkill and works properly?

kadettcww9.jpg

I don't really like the built in eye lids look either.

Stoked to see the style your heading in. Thank god for germans, they know where its at even if the rest of the world missed the boat on T Car styling in some respects.

Do it white then. White coupes with black detailing look stunning. I still stand by the gloss black idea though, if you are to do it as a gemini rather than a kadett.

Hell yeah, defcon did this car to a high standard. Deffinately a good purchase and I'm guessing it might be one of the last coupes available for quite some time now. There has only really been one for sale that I have seen in the last few years, on trademe atleast.

Tom, are you able to get the horizontal grill aswell? They look great. I was thinking about the eyelid look with your lights.. may not work as good as the kadett lights.

I think if you want to make it look like the Kadett facelift version, you're going to need the kadett guards and bonnet aswell. + the lights.

There is a company in UK(maybe) who make all them in carbon fibre but would hbe ultra expensive.

Definitely won't be doing eye lids with the Gem front, just a mock up with square lights and a spare modded bonnet and grill and see what it looks like, then decide. Could get around not needing Kadett guards though.

I wasn't a big fan of the Gem front but its growing on me, seeing it finally in the flesh made the difference.

I can't decide on a colour to be honest. I love the colour on Zane's Avenger but not sure if its going to suit. I'll panel it when I take it off the road (after nats and when mini is road legal) and sort out an engine conversion. Perhaps do a satin black job for the mean time untill I decide :wink:

I wasn't a big fan of the Gem front but its growing on me, seeing it finally in the flesh made the difference.

Did I hear you say full chevette conversion?

hey, someone has to say it while sexychevettes away...