Cutey pie wee gems isuzu

thminiman

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sexychevette

rofl no thanks. got engines coming out of my ears...just got rid of two...prob another g161 up for grabds soon. rotang or notang

edit: im thinking crazytim would be the prime candidate for that engine of yours. Hes got three t cars and his mates got a gemini as well. He should buy it for his cheveni. hes seting it up for a g161 right now but the 200 would go some much harder and give the car some much needed street cred. imagine the what the ladies will do when they realise hes running a g200ZZZZZZZZ Z. hell have to beat them off with a stick

Stock but rebuilt bottom end, ported g161 head (48ish cc chambers, not sure on standard g200 but mine were about 55cc each, after being planed) cam of unknown spec, suits the engine though, lots of torque down low and runs out of steam about 5800-6k. Twin 40mm IDFs. Pertronix elec ign.

Goes alright, not sure if anyone else here has been in it except Zep?

Edit. Such a shame you're way down south, always pwns me cause the Belletts are all down there :(

Nah bellets mount completely different. I think they have mounts off the front or something. I remember nobumps found a page about fitting engines to belletts. Apparantly the singlecam g's are abit of a hassle but twincam onces are easier. I may be wrong though and either way, it wouldn't be too hard.

Word on the street is that Evette is keens on this.

• 1 month later...
Battle of the rough-gems / yours is way more rat than mine :D

Looks like everything is going good!!

Just how they should be :P

According to my boss it doesn't deserve a flash paint job. I'm suprised my workmates are the only cunts to give me shit about my shitty old Gemini :lol:

Can't wait for trackday battles!