Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

RX323 conversion on modjies perhaps?

Or..

omgwtfbbq11one11eleven119lq.jpg

012.jpg

Nah but seriously,

Kadettctom2-1.jpg

Heres the earlier model front, almost the same right?

9--.jpg

eurogemlo.jpg

Note mean horizontal grill

Gay wheels but I like the black aye

MyCoupe-TrialWheelsPhatAss.jpg

You could just tidy it up and stay with the isuzu style like that blue wagon, again with the hori gril

isuzufrnt8vh.jpg

Now here a couple kadett c pics

k0514.jpg

mmm Opel XE

k0529.jpg

k0547.jpg

mmm Opel XE hint hint

k0548.jpg

k0571.jpg

k0590.jpg

k0587.jpg

k0598.jpg

k05100.jpg

k058.jpg

Link to a couple of GT/E's on the uk chevette forum.

http://www.chevettes.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=12489

Thats the story. The later front looks better imo, that dark green one with the chrome trim around the arches/valance looks fucking awesome

The white one with decals definitely does it for me too. Can't find any decent pics of the same style front as mine.. all Australianated :?

The white one with decals definitely does it for me too. Can't find any decent pics of the same style front as mine.. all Australianated :?

Its very difficult to find nice Gemini pics from Australia. They don't quite have the right idea over there. I don't mind 17's so there are a couple that look cool to me, but they aren't really a style I would recommend someone to go with.

Plus Aussie ones are Holden also, which isn't as cool.

edit: All those ones have guard trims aye. I hadn't noticed that. I think other tom may have some of those if you are after anyway. Plus opel badges would be piece of piss to get from GM wreckers I'd imagine.

The grille you have came on on the TC Geminis in Aus. They were the smallest production run, and most people change to either the TX or the TD grille anyway. I got a TD grille from aussie as I think it looks way better.

edit: All those ones have guard trims aye. I hadn't noticed that. I think other tom may have some of those if you are after anyway. Plus opel badges would be piece of piss to get from GM wreckers I'd imagine.

Sweet, actually quite keen on that look. With the right colour

Two door are the limo I think. Hatch is the City. Or maybe wagon is the Limo. Who knows? Brad does.

The TD (Aussie Spec) came out with square lights and a crosshatch grille. The lights are not the same as the ones on the Kadett which are square. Kadett ones have indicators in the front of the guards (on the side of the head lights), the Gemini square lights are just like the round lights but with no light surround.

Now the G200W would be an easy conversion, as it bolts in and is apparantly 110kw as stock. I think you'll find though that it's hard to get replacement parts for them - Brad can tell you more, he was doing this conversion at one stage.

I could have it going again before then. It just depends if I can be fucked after work

Could have it going by the time tonights over but can't be fucked :wink:

Heads off, gasket looks fine. Valves look to be the same as the 1600 head and chambers seem to be about the same size.

Will have a decent look tomorrow in the light. Fuck knows where 40psi of compression is escaping. :?