The Pietruck

lowlancer

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest John-o

tidied up, straight, and with a decent set of wheels other than chrome - itd be sweet

im thinking either matty b or gloss though

tidy bogan parts hauler ftw

Bags are all good mate and i dont mind minitrucks too much but watch out ay, the 2000s and couriers are the worst of them to bag in the front caus they dont have as much room in the suspension as the hiluxs and navaras so definitely check the front bags for rubbage. I would also be wary of the rear setup, very easy for shit to happen as much more movement than a link setup. and as for the valves mine stuck a bit when i first installed them but just strip them apart and smear a bit of engine oil on them and they should go fine, and make sure you have a water trap between the compressor and the tank. What brand of air bags and valves are they by the way oh and wat size be the valves, 3/8th id guess???

Yeah go rugged on it. Make it widebody using Isuzu MU guards front and rear then bump it on the widest 15" steel centreless rims you can get, with strange 4x4 centres if you can find some. Or better still get some cool looking 4x4 alloys with mega dish and wrap them in tiny rubber. That would look so cool and it would be able to go lower than it is now!

Theres a better looking front (grill/lights) you can get aswell. I think its off the first of that shape b2000's. Has that one got the courier grill/lights?

Oh and not feeling the candy red with with gold :lol: Go with matty.

Or howabout olive drab, running on cream steels... that'd be pretty mean too.

Now thats a parts hauler 8)

I think its a good swap for the cressy pricewise, once you fix this up it'l be worth a bit to the right crowd. Still would have prefered to see the jzx30 though :P

Yeah thats a cool idea.

I'm still a fan off matt gunmetal with mega dish galvanized steels.. oh yeah that'd be a parts hauler! Resale value will surely suffer though :)

Guest John-o

agree olive=awes. not too sure bout the steels though imo - prefer seedy's pajero rims or some type like that on a ute- but some stretched rubber on wide steels would be sweet. Black steels infact.

Plan for tow vehicle.

Matt black with chrome running boards and dope as widebody possiably off moo or whatever.

Single red pinstripe.

13"Red widened cookie cutter's or the likes.

No rear tailgate

The best bit.... A chrome/stainless rack on the back to hold ya drag wheels like the stockcar trailers have :twisted:

haha, drift tecks boe

But really, Olive Drab is wicked, Think I may steel that idea for my starlet. I was going to do it that colour, but couldnt think of wheels to suit, But cream or the fucken win,

And no tail gate to shoff of your gear for the win!

Allan