The Pietruck

lowlancer

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

fuck. i like it. 2 tone and chromies. prefer them with the 2wd guards and wellside too. tailgate looks shit with that number plate there. depending on weather you are gonna keep it or not (guess you wont) i say get it all running properly and legal. no doubt you will max your profits if you kept it looking as is. you want the biggest target market right = bags and chromes.

if you were gonna go down a different angle with this as richy said, i say start with a better base. think late 70s/early 80s hilux/b1600/whatever.

Howabout...

Satin black ute, on wide red steels with flappers and smoothies or mini-moons.

Make it the anti "minitruck" (I fuckin hate that term...).

Only thing that would make it awesome.

Other than that.... Who ever painted it and put those wheels on needs to be shot. Cres > it

holy crap. everyones so single minded.

i can pull the project pages off if everyone dislikes it that much. although im not gonna stop the build cos of you cunts :P

it was brought as a parts hauler but ended up needing alot more work than originally anticipated. so no. im not gonna drift it. no. im not gonna race WRX's with it. it isnt gonna be a race truck. its a cruiser/parts hauler.

get bent

holy crap. everyones so single minded.

i can pull the project pages off if everyone dislikes it that much. although im not gonna stop the build cos of you cunts :P

it was brought as a parts hauler but ended up needing alot more work than originally anticipated. so no. im not gonna drift it. no. im not gonna race WRX's with it. it isnt gonna be a race truck. its a cruiser/parts hauler.

get bent

well then it's an extremly sissy mega gayzor fagilous parts hauler, im sure ull pull lots of little g unit gurls with that casue it's got bags ow

Alright, i am speaking everyone else be quiet.

I reckon it looks good. Sell wheels as said {but theyre not that bad}

Get bags running proper, tidy up paint, FUCKEN BANG! sorted!@! Eliot hates bags cos its almost lowrider styles. id bag my lancer if it would lay frame and be practical. But it wont so i cant.

:lol:

he could always sell the bags to me for my merc!!! :lol:

Pies, You fogrot the bit about pickin up the trailer and getting up the road to find the cunt-before-you flat spotted the tyre by drivin with the trailer brakes engaged... (he denied it today of course... the boss rang him and told him to come look... he said he smelt rubber at one stage but he didn't fuck the tyre!!! I dunno how that happens)... :lol:

BTW, I can see it's potential... just shame about all the dramas... I'd be glad to have it!!! (when it dumps, it fuckin dumps!)

Thats the roughest 2 tone line I've seen in a while haha. Ya'll better not hate me when my wee uterus is lowered with a cream/ blue 2 tone and chromes yo.

It does have potential, I'd own it but it wouldnt look that way for long.

Laying frame has to be the best form of car theif proofing out there

He won't. He got it because of the bags. LAYDEEEEEZ

True story, old/used condom in the back was the proof :lol:

Its pretty rugged as it stands but its definately got potential. At least when you go to sell this as a half finished project you wont lose money :lol:

lol shutup blanketman :P

its not staying that way for long. its not staying 2 tone, blue, or white for long. and those chromes are gone as soon as i got the money for the new rims, which souldnt be too far away

and yes. its rough as fuck. but alot of the roughness is going to be time consuming, more than expensive. which is cool cos it will give me something to do other than drinking lol

at the end of the day, i like its potential. and i couldnt give a rats ass if no one else likes it. but im kinda glad atleast a couple of people can see the potential i can.

Hey Long shot, but try getting a 2002+ (???) Ford Courier Front Clip for it, may *may* just use the same body/probably too drunk talking shit now, but anyway the newish Courier is sexier than that model

Cheers,Chris :twisted: