For Questions Regarding WOFs/CERTs/NUMBER PLATEs

si

I was just talking to a local engineer about the crack testing, does it have to be x rayed or is a std spray on crack test ok?

dye penetrant is ok, has to be done by a qualified person, i cant remember off the top of my head what the qualification is

• Replies 9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can install a small bar using 8-10mm rod under the seat so it has something to clasp onto and be 1,000x more robust, but then that would consitute a modification? Would anyone even notice?

i guess it would legally be a modification, but i doubt anyone would care/notice if done well

hmmmmm, soooo 'Ive just bought 14ft of that expensive as shit XRP black braid line, does this mean I cant run it all under the car? If no then I'm guessing it cant run in the car either?

and the third question..

will any of that matter if my cars going to have a Motorsport NZ Authority Card?

exhaust must exit perimeter of passenger compartment. so as long as it comes out the side thats fine.

sorry to bring up an oldie, can you clarify must exit perimeter of passenger compartment?. I might not be able to fit a 3" pipe over my diff so would want to do a side exit (is a coupe) or maybe just dump it before the exhaust, tho apparently that can cause cancer..

• 2 weeks later...