Ling's Silver Grand Father ---- Plan B (NOT a SPAM THREAD)

LingLing

• Replies 822
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i have classic cover with swann, no km limit, though i did state, and truthfully i might add, that driving duties are shared fairly evenly with my scooter. they didn't require it to be garaged or alarmed, but its up a longish driveway away from street viewing and is alarmed. costs me 280 a year for full and im under 25 (don't know if this affects it)

only requirement there seemed to be was own an old car and dont be a dick. i was initially refused coverage because they assumed i was another boy racer with an old toyota, but with some help from os, i got some pictures in front on them via email and explained the situation a bit and they changed their mind right away, agreed cover for 6500. hopefully i never have to claim, but they seem great to deal with as its a company division with i think he said ~15 employees, all owning classic vehicles.

Hahah, cheers shizzl~!

nah, I assume most of the people would know, that bimmer was just one of these knock offs that I buy and trash it once a while. :)

It is already on trademe btw LOL.

Drove up all the way from CHCH, parked, litturelly didn't move a inch. and now it's on Tradme, LMFAO.

Hi Andy, very nice car mate.

Did you end up going with Swann for insurance?? And what does it cost you? State just informed me with my mods I wont be covered soon. They put me through to Autoclub(as they do).....$1200 a year with a ridiculous excess. And thats valued at $12k.

380 full insurance, valued at 25g, i am over 25, excess now is 750 if stolen, once i got my garage is 250.

dude, my engine is 1.6 original n/a.

as long as it stays at that, I don't see why they need to worry about the power?

You put 1uz in everything so... I were insurance company, i probably would be very careful too...