Hanmeet 2024? Or west coast meet? Something to look forward to this winter. Discuss here....

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd have to go speak to the people who are now running the camp very nicely before getting too excited about a hanmeet. 

The people running it are all new now.

Karl and i have met them when we jacked up leaving vehicles/trailers there for a couple of the moped melee. Theyre good sorts. We told them how we used to book the whole place out back in the day. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, RUNAMUCK said:

We'd have to go speak to the people who are now running the camp very nicely before getting too excited about a hanmeet. 

The people running it are all new now.

Karl and i have met them when we jacked up leaving vehicles/trailers there for a couple of the moped melee. Theyre good sorts. We told them how we used to book the whole place out back in the day. 

Also the other camp a little up the road? They have a very nice big tent area/ frostpot area under trees 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RUNAMUCK said:

You wanna camp there in winter?

Thats a Tori level of misery......... 

As a seasoned camper there it's really not that bad when you're well insulated. Would definitely trade again...

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, RUNAMUCK said:

You wanna camp there in winter?

Thats a Tori level of misery......... 

Camped every other hanmnats

It was intents

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Willdat? said:

As a seasoned camper there it's really not that bad when you're well drunk. Would definitely trade again... (except for that one time when I really over cooked it and slept in my tent all next day) 

• Haha 2